Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Pana82

MS9-29 Solid-State "High Life" capacitor replacement

Hydreigon

Questions for Namco Noir owners

thegreathopper

Cannot shrink MS9 H Size down enough to fit a game onscreen

connor

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Recent Activities

• Pana82 -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I give you 30 Piece for cps2 B or A-Board
  • Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread MS9-29 Solid-State "High Life" capacitor replacement.

Quote from Hatsune Mike: “I've created a Digikey BOM for a special MS9 cap kit. Wherever possible, solid-state capacitors (Aluminum Poly, Ceramic, etc) are used in place of electrolytic caps. This covers all of the signal section, with the intent of…
  • Hydreigon -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread MS9-29 Solid-State "High Life" capacitor replacement.

Like (Post)
    I've created a Digikey BOM for a special MS9 cap kit. Wherever possible, solid-state capacitors (Aluminum Poly, Ceramic, etc) are used in place of electrolytic caps. This covers all of the signal section, with the intent of guaranteeing more linear…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Questions for Namco Noir owners.

I removed one of the led panels today there are two in total. Each led panel is fed by 12 volts dc and each panel consists of 20 surface mounted leds in 4 groups of 5. Will post some pics tomorrow.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread simple question from a simple person.

Like (Post)
    If you have a cabinet, wire it with a JAMMA harness and be done. That’s cheap. The cab might be wired like that anyway. If you want to use your own sticks, your solution will depend on your stick and it’s internal circuitry. But the answer will not…
  • connor -

Replied to the thread Cannot shrink MS9 H Size down enough to fit a game onscreen.

Quote from gunblade: “there is hs lim pot on the main chassis, its horizontal size limit also a width jumper, its headers are marked N and W try the hs lim pot first ” If I remember correctly I do have the jumper set to N, I would have to check it…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “Okay now I really need to find a battletoads. The TMNT and the CPS1 are so sickkkk. And I'm in Toronto :) ” hi fellow canadian :3 good thing is shipping cost less thats for sure :)