Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB interest check

retrogamez

Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 5/18/2020 update!

fatmikerocks

PGM multicart interest check

retrogamez

Hiya From St. Louis

Thrillhouse

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

nnap

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Arcade games that support a unique second screen.

Like (Post)
    If you're interested in Listing the Psikyo Mahjong games that support 2-screens, they're: Taisen Hot Gimmick Taisen Hot Gimmick Kairakuten Taisen Hot Gimmick 3: Digital Surfing Taisen Hot Gimmick 4 Ever Mahjong Hot Gimmick Integral The series was…
  • retrogamez -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Put me down for 3 sets as well please. I recently picked up a pgm and would like to have the cave games without destroying an original cart as well. Thanks
  • fatmikerocks -

Replied to the thread Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 5/18/2020 update!.

How do I place and order? I never received the pm with payment information.
  • retrogamez -

Replied to the thread PGM multicart interest check.

I know this is old but has recent post. So I would like to state that I would like one as well. Thanks
  • Thrillhouse -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Yay - more STL representation! Welcome! Definitely need an "Arcade-Projects" night over at Two Plumbers once this is all said and done. I picked up some beer and merch curbside from them this weekend - spotted some neat looking changes (or at least…
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from phodie: “I tried searching the forum and maybe I missed it so here it goes (sorry if it's super obvious) I recently received a PGM and a DOJ cart from sheepnova, works great right out of the box no issues. I know that you can access the…
  • nem -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Arcade games that support a unique second screen.

Like (Post)
    Searching around here are more games that support a unique second screen: Sega Multi System 32 games: -Hard Dunk -OutRunners -Stadium Cross -Title Fight The Keyboardmania Series: -Keyboardmania -Keyboardmania 2nd Mix -Keyboardmania 3rd Mix and these…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Arcade games that support a unique second screen.

The Hot Gimmick games I took off because they use a mahjong panel. Maybe there's merit to listing them all, just under different categories? Is Backfire! the Data East isometric rally game? That's cool! That and World Rally 2 definitely interest me.
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

I just finished swapping over the eprom, and graphics and gameplay work fine, though I get no sound... I did the address line mod already. Before I spend too much time diagnosing, did you have to convert the jed file for the GAL22v10? I just looked a…