Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

kazuo

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

kazuo

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

Gonzo

Compatible hard drive options?

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrong

Recent Activities

• kazuo -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

.ini file config is detailed in OP, but I agree that it might be helpful to have it somewhere else, possibly even included on the drive image as a README. Might already be there, haven't looked and too lazy to do it. :P Quote from Niko:…
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

The KOFXI that sheep is selling on ebay (where I assume those pics came from) is genuine PCB, repro shell and label. You can ask directly for photos of the PCB, and sheep even posts on here. Totally on the up-and-up, they don't misrepresent what they're…
  • Gonzo -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from mathewbeall: “Is it possible to be added to the list?! Matt ” I've been added with no problem. It took a week to arrive at the house after production.
  • streetfighterken -

Posted the thread Compatible hard drive options?.

Thread
    My Rambo is starting to freeze on the exact same spot in the attract movie so I'm thinking the HDD is bad. Do I need to find an identical drive on ebay? Or are there other options/criteria? Not interested in SSD. I do have the original DVD and have…