Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

nem

Pinned Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free

nem

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

xodaraP

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

mugen_ketsueki

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• KingSopz -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    I am PUMPED! Can’t wait to build this bad boy and run some jamma in the Vewlix. I’m gonna pick something with stupid sync too just for fun.
  • djsheep -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kazuo: “I also have a bootleg Dolphin Blue, but it's way up on a high shelf and I am too lazy to grab it right now ” Mine is the same as the label in @djsheep's photo, 0701200. The only bootleg I would like to buy is Sushi Bar. You hear me, …
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from kazuo: “I also have a bootleg Dolphin Blue, but it's way up on a high shelf and I am too lazy to grab it right now ” Mine is the same as the label in @djsheep's photo, 0701200. The only bootleg I would like to buy is Sushi Bar. You hear me, …
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

I actually messed up the very first tab I pulled. It came off cleanly, but in two parts. The advice I can give is, grab the tab from the very base. Otherwise you're just bending the plastic. Grab it from one end, rock it, then move to the middle, rock…
  • Frank_fjs -

I've only modded two but one was clearly very different and not as straight forward to cleanly snap the tabs off. Speaking to others revealed similar experiences.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Try reflowing and adding additional solder to the QSB board connections to the key writing pads
  • djsheep -

Pliers worked fine for me. The plastic on mine was soft-ish too. I rocked the pliers back and forth then twisted and they all snapped off with ease.