Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

ekorz

Were MVS shells reused at the factory?

Jumpingmanjim

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

Astro City II replacement light cover?

GeekMan1222

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

ShootTheCore

Recent Activities

• Quick announcement, next month I plan to do another run of Console JAMMAizers. This time instead of pre-orders I am going to have all of the parts on hand in advance so you can simply order one and have it assembled and shipped within a few days. As a…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Once my PCB is finished I shall be sharing everything. I can't release info now as it's not finalised nor tested. I'm currently using an Arduino Uno, USB host shield and a hacked in DB15 connector. I have a PCB shield I've designed that docks to the Uno…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

We were having a discussion about factory conversions in the CPS2 forum and someone had a game with four stickers on top of each other.
  • ekorz -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tailsnic Retroworks: “Could you please put me that imagen in high res please? xD. I have used 27c160 for 2MB files, 27c322 for 4MB files and 27c4002 for 512KB files. ” Thats fine, but i don't see any mention for 27c400 at IC7 and IC8,…