Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ringedge Keychip ID

ArcadeMachinist

PGM single game PCB interest check

mangofreak

Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?

Hammy

Hori Fighting Stick Multi

mangofreak

New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help)

nem

Recent Activities

• ArcadeMachinist -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

Quote from doozer: “Is there a list of what has and hasn't already been dumped? ” It is safe to assume all the black chips were dumped. Red chips I know were dumped: Project Diva, Border Break, MJ5, AllNet PRas Multi, Code of Joker
  • mangofreak -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Just a little message to say that I have received mine some time ago... After gathering all the parts and some other random real life stuffs, It took me a weekend to put everything together..and guess what! Everything worked as expected on the first try…
  • dannahan -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Like (Post)
    Thank you for interest. There won't be another pre-order, the HAS will be available through a webshop by the end of January/February if everything works out.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Just a couple of wire mods, no rom patches. I'm gonna put the extra 74 back on to see what…