Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

bagheera369

Glorious Irem M72 multi

djsheep

Gundblade VERY quiet sound?

aarkay14

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

zionfarm

CPS2 NOOB

Flinnster

Recent Activities

• bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I apologize, Did we get a breakdown of features between Version 1 and Version 2? Did we ever get a confirmation of any version of Fantasy Zone for either version? I'd be down for both most likely, I just didn't catch where the breakdown between…
  • djsheep -

Liked oneleaf86’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Definitely down for both V1 and V2 :)
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

I ended up sourcing some nice metal spacers for my multi from a local electronics store as the holes on my Dragon Breed PCB were smaller than other PCBs and the plastic ones wouldn't budge.
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Shipped 8 out today. 2 more will ship tomorrow. I have three kits ready if anyone else is able to source their own spacers. Digikey or Mouser will have nicer spacers if you want. The type that uses the plastic tube and a bolt to space the pcb. I…
  • djsheep -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Shipped 8 out today. 2 more will ship tomorrow. I have three kits ready if anyone else is able to source their own spacers. Digikey or Mouser will have nicer spacers if you want. The type that uses the plastic tube and a bolt to space the pcb. I…