Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

die hard arcade cartridge

evilsim

Magicians dead X4 help

ThisGuy

How to clean a CPS2 case?

ZoomBoy

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

stj

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

djsheep

Recent Activities

• aoiddr -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Time crisis 4 working on standar system 256?.

Like (Post)
    Ladies and Gentleman..... TC4 working in regular System256.... Now you can all play / repair your cabinet without having to use one of these impossible to find Super System 256. mediafire.com/file/udjvavl754brlcu/TC4_for_system256.7z/file Enjoy!!
  • aoiddr -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Time crisis 4 working on standard system 256.

Like (Post)
    This is now a reality. Check here: Time crisis 4 working on standar system 256?
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread die hard arcade cartridge.

Quote from roy: “what is this s**t? anyone saw this thing before? ” mine looks identical to that i was like what the shit as well when i first saw it. looks dodgy as hell but works fine
  • ThisGuy -

Liked kioku25’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    I'm not familiar with your particular setup, but since I own two complete official MD kits I should be able to help you out. First of all, these kits did include a new harness to make them compatible with the new USB I/O, which has 64 pins. This new…
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

@kioku25 thanks for that info and the pic. When I get home I will try putting each accessory in the usb plug you have them in. I guess the game still won’t start without the rfid and I will need that new harness for it. Do you happen to have a pic,…
  • ZoomBoy -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Quote from mR_CaESaR: “I opted to fix and paint mine as two cases were quite damaged.. I liked how they turned out A few more pics here... imgur.com/a/wbDrrfy ” Just standard rattle can of paint here? How many coats did you do? I have a few…
  • nem -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Toobin'.

Like (Post)
    I made some more progress on this repair. There is no GREEN being displayed when I power on the board as you can see in the pics in the post above. Its saturated in red and blue colors. My first guess based on reading general repair logs and watching…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

it would be interesting to remove the hardware revision check on M3 too, just to see how slow some games run on the slower boards :) *maybe* some games arent pushing the boards hard and could run on older hardware.
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread die hard arcade cartridge.

Agreed. I was referring moreso to the ratio of Die Hard carts on the used market against other titles. Point I was trying to make is the time spent bootlegging a Die Hard cart is kinda useless, if it was indeed a recent one.