Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

jassin000

MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart

jassin000

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

djsheep

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

arcadeqc

Pinned CPS III Bios and CD Releases

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• rsignal -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Version 1.5 up. I think we're done. Will order the PCB's and verify however I'm confident everything is 100%. Standard - minor silkscreen & copper tweaks. Advanced - removed voltmeter, minor silkscreen and copper tweaks.
  • rsignal -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “More updated PCBs landed today. I'm not happy with the voltmeter placement. It works but is rather close to the jamma pads and it's a squeeze regarding mounting hardware and the left hand audio cap. ” What saved me from such…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I’m sure @Frank_fjs sees the pleas for another run of extenders with kick harness. If he can’t do them, I might skill up and see if he’ll let me do a run of em with all the profits going to him of course.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I tried to tell him, this simple kick addition was the future of JAMMA extenders, and lots of arcade people want 'em! jsPlsM7.jpg The next evolution would be a JAMMA switcher that used these extenders. :whistling: :thumbsup:
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Probably so they can sell you a "pro" version after they've taken all the standard edition money as they usually do. ” Pro-version imminent! bhmZylR.jpg Only they are calling it "expansion adapter" Plugs into the side like a…