Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

Hammy

Toshiba PD1843 chassis - Is this thing safe to turn on? (I doubt it...)

nem

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Apocalypse

New Namco System 1 Multi

LittleLarrySellers

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

rewrite

Recent Activities

• Hammy -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from Trol: “Yes, when you start fighting. Its security, your roms work fine when my security board is plugged in. whithout the board, it crashes. Sure you sent the modified rom and not the original? :D ” I think so, it's only a few bytes and was…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Toshiba PD1843 chassis - Is this thing safe to turn on? (I doubt it...).

Man, someone was short on solder when installing that flyback.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from pedroTFP: “Is the the board to trash or is it fixable? ” Probably fixable even if it's a faulty custom chip. There are so many trash boards from battery leakage to pull the customs from.
  • Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Yes, when you start fighting. Its security, your roms work fine when my security board is plugged in. whithout the board, it crashes. Sure you sent the modified rom and not the original? :D
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from benime: “Does the programmer have to be DIP/ZIF? embeddedcomputers.net/products/FlashcatUSB_XPORT/ These are fairly cheap and support 28/29 series flash memory. ” I saw Voultar recommend this guy in one of his videos. Would def be cool if…