Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w

Mitsurugi-w

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

Mitsurugi-w

CPS2 multi reboot issues

Mitsurugi-w

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

rtw

Hi. I like hardware.

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• skate323k137 -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Taito G-Net wont sync.

Like (Post)
    I measured resistance across the ground pin and pin 14 of the buffer IC and got 2.9ohms then measured resistance across the video ground and sync pins on the filter and got 3.9ohms so I'm guessing it's the buffer IC that's toast since the lower…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w.

I have one fully assembled unit ready to sell. First to PM gets it.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

I want one but I need the controller pcb as well. :(
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread CPS2 multi reboot issues.

Yeah it won't boot until around 4.7v so at 4.8v it would easily crash if the voltage dipped. Even a solid new PSU will fluctuate .1v or so during use.
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quote from nonosto: “any chance for update with save more map button (For exemple: 1) mvs, 2) cps 3) shinobi) ” Can you explain what you mean ? The HAS already has remapping built in. It will work with MVS out of the box because 1 slot MVS…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Grabbed today <3
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hi. I like hardware..

Quote from Blackfish: “Fosters is probably closer to Australian for piss than beer. It is no good. Nope nope nope. ” I had a friend back in high school that was from Australia as an exchange student. This was when the Fosters commercials were first…
  • ekorz -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Jaleco Mega System 32 cart conversions??.

Like (Post)
    Ok so although the 2 romboards @Derick2k sent me are different they share the same security chip. So I simply swapped ROMs (sockets numbers were different for few of them because of different layout) and got a perfectly working Tetris Plus on the quiz…