Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games

BladeZX

Taito type x zero nesica games

nem

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

nem

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Darksoft

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Taito type x zero nesica games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Not sure on the 'Zero' unit, I thought it was only intended as a satellite unit and not run games on itself. ” Groove Coaster runs on Zero. Anyway, I don't think there's really any original Taito software you can run on these…
  • Fluffy -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Like (Post)
    Some progress :) Burnt the 6 socketed roms that were socketed to see what happened. 4 for the Game code and 2 for sound code. As was mentioning before the game rom dump laebelling matched the boards silkscreen exactly
  • nem -

Liked BladeZX’s post in the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Like (Post)
    I received this PDF from GroovyGameGear about the TurboTwist 2 for arcade1up cabinets I am no expert but I am curious if this would work for using it with an actual arcade board
  • BladeZX -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

I received this PDF from GroovyGameGear about the TurboTwist 2 for arcade1up cabinets I am no expert but I am curious if this would work for using it with an actual arcade board
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Taito type x zero nesica games.

Quote from PascalP: “Not sure on the 'Zero' unit, I thought it was only intended as a satellite unit and not run games on itself. ” Groove Coaster runs on Zero. Anyway, I don't think there's really any original Taito software you can run on these…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked nem’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    I remember many title screens loading like that on our old PC back in the day. Instant flashbacks.
  • nem -

Liked TravistyOJ’s post in the thread NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions.

Like (Post)
    This is what I have on my…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

I remember many title screens loading like that on our old PC back in the day. Instant flashbacks.
  • Darksoft -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

Like (Post)
    It's pretty easy, yes. Look for manual here: arcade-museum.com/manuals/manuals_videogame.php On page 36 you have the pinout for CON7 (DC power input), and on page 39 you have the pinout from CON5 to your speakers (audio output).
  • Darksoft -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZoomBoy: “Does the PSU supply the DC power input ” It does. You will need to make a harness for it. Quote from ZoomBoy: “and the speaker audio output goes directly into the back of the speakers? ” This is correct as well. The audio…