Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Paik4Life

Tekken tag namco system 12 "Good Morning Problem"

ekorz

[SOLVED] Aero City causes sync issues on capture, other setups don't

rememberizer

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Midway Wolf conversions

Scarletspeedstr

Recent Activities

• Paik4Life -

Liked KalessinDB’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Up to you. The multi kit is fully reversible now that key injection and infinikeys are a thing. IMO if you're the type who's looking to just play the games, there's little to no reason to keep individual games once you have the multi. But if you're a …
  • Paik4Life -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Up to you. The multi kit is fully reversible now that key injection and infinikeys are a thing. IMO if you're the type who's looking to just play the games, there's little to no reason to keep individual games once you have the…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Tekken tag namco system 12 "Good Morning Problem".

Could be power related. How’s your 5v line looking under the load?
  • rememberizer -

Replied to the thread Tekken tag namco system 12 "Good Morning Problem".

Replacing caps helped with this on mine. It still reboots 2-3 times on startup but always comes on after a few restarts now.
  • rememberizer -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Aero City causes sync issues on capture, other setups don't.

NVM I actually solved the issue with the Aero City. I can get them to sync perfectly now. With the help of a gentleman from FB arcade groups, I found that completely disconnecting the monitor makes it sync correctly. The chassis might be messing with the…
  • KalessinDB -

Up to you. The multi kit is fully reversible now that key injection and infinikeys are a thing. IMO if you're the type who's looking to just play the games, there's little to no reason to keep individual games once you have the multi. But if you're a …
  • Paik4Life -

Another random question. The only B board I have is a Japanese Vampire Savior board that I bought over a decade ago. Seems like it might be a waste to use that as opposed to say selling/trading it and getting a cheaper board to use for this Darksoft…