Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Neo Geo AES/MVS memory card (no battery)

Apocalypse

CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now

hursit

Tecmo Ninja Gaiden pcb schematics

Apocalypse

TTX-TTX2 HDD Game Cover for SSD HDD ( Metal )

hursit

It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!

Fargon

Recent Activities

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo AES/MVS memory card (no battery).

Quote from Darksoft: “@Apocalypse I'm sorry but where is the mess? ” Maybe I'm just OCD ;)
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Did you ever make a final decision on the LCD cutouts and whether you were going to plan for a right angle connector? Also for an impression for the multi label? Basically if you can update first post with a finalized mock-up,…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Tecmo Ninja Gaiden pcb schematics.

Quote from Asure: “The 13.8 is a bit high, but within 1-2% tolerance so not a biggie. ” Ahem... It's actually 15% more. But still not a biggie, anywhere between 10 and 15V should be fine.
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread TTX-TTX2 HDD Game Cover for SSD HDD ( Metal ).

I have added the Flat Plate in my website ;)
  • Fargon -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

I checked the pre-order interest thread and it looks like I'm roughly 130th on the waiting list. However, there is not a chance in hell there is 100 people before me will place their order.
  • Paul79 -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

I’ll be preordering one tomorrow I’m no.8 on the list , being waiting a long time for one of these thanks for all the hard work darksoft and everyone else involved , I can’t wait to get my hands on one .