Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

eightbit

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Hatsune Mike

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

LittleLarrySellers

how to program a SOP44 chip with a wellon VP598 for Unibios SVC Chaos PCB Version

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

chacal231077

Recent Activities

• milo -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Hello everyone!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome!
  • eightbit -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from eightbit: “I have updated the firmware and menu to the latest available and everything is working great, however sound is sometimes still missing until I power cycle. For example, I flashed three games and after…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    order #3 Update time :) things are going very well ! -laser -bendings -inserts (currently working on) -coating -vinyl install -shipping that thing is going to be quite a monster but everyone here is freaking amazed lol can't wait to see it once paint…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Production bumped up to 23%! Fingers crossed we get the damn things this year
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

If people do not care about the print materials and are okay with just the unit, then I can finish out the current batch like that, and get the new (more compact) box design together afterwards. I would like for the next design to either be ready for…