Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capcom PCB 85605-A/B/C-1 (F/M Hex Nut Brass Standoff Spacer)

Would be possible to change my username?

euphoria

Dead or Alive ++ ZN1 change Region

Layer33

PGM2 Language patches ?

MetalliC

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

brentradio

Recent Activities

• VWI -

Posted the thread Capcom PCB 85605-A/B/C-1 (F/M Hex Nut Brass Standoff Spacer).

Thread
    I have purchased a Capcom 3 PCB set of Commando and it has a mix of PCB separators, currently plastic or whatever the material is, that do not hold the lower board to the top 2 boards I am assuming this is not correct considering that these were mounted…
  • euphoria -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Quote from Jassin2: “Quote from euphoria: “Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi :Are you sure? regards euphoria ;) ” Hi, Not delirious enough to put cases on my PCBs, but if it makes people chuckle in this fucked up…
  • brizzo -

Liked Jassin2’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from euphoria: “Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi : Are you sure? regards euphoria ;) ” Hi, Not delirious enough to put cases on my PCBs, but if it makes people chuckle in this fucked up…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to a comment by funkycochise on KalessinDB’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Underside, near one of the motherboard connectors, but it could be anywhere really.