Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco arcade audio amp wiring help!

nem

Jamma Fingerboards

DeWitt

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

paultje162

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

TheDeath

CPS2 Multi - red screen

evilsim

Recent Activities

• LemmyBarnett -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

Like (Post)
    what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Namco arcade audio amp wiring help!.

Quote from Franco23444: “Thank you so much, have any idea what type of 12 pin connector this uses? ” It's Mini-Universal Mate-n-Lok te.com/global-en/products/conn…tors-and-accessories.html
  • xb74 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Once my PCB is finished I shall be sharing everything. I can't release info now as it's not finalised nor tested. I'm currently using an Arduino Uno, USB host shield and a hacked in DB15 connector. I have a PCB shield I've designed that docks to the Uno…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of the drill holes. I'll see if I can add them without jeopardizing the trace work. Any suggestions for diameter? How large should the holes be to accommodate pushing wire through? Re the solder jumpers, I can move them closer together…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

What about a pin header? This would make rerouting even more convenient?!
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

I like the idea of the drill holes. I'll see if I can add them without jeopardizing the trace work. Any suggestions for diameter? How large should the holes be to accommodate pushing wire through? Re the solder jumpers, I can move them closer together…