Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from Hawaii!

streetfighterken

MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades

Zebra

Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Hadouken Arcade

InfiniKey-CPS2

undamned

Pinned Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• streetfighterken -

Replied to the thread Hello from Hawaii!.

How is the scene in Hawaii? Have always been curious if you had the 80s/90s arcade boom like we did stateside. I imagine once a cab arrives on the islands it never leaves. I suppose that can be either a good thing or bad thing if people have been…
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

Quote from opt2not: “Yup, jassin is right. There are plenty of bootlegs that hold, if not gain value over time. Some bootlegs, like SF2 can still fetch sometimes up to $150. Same with MK. Even some classic ones as well like Popeye for instance is…
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Hello from Hawaii!.

Hi are you the person that sells bana passports and wmmt 3 cards on ebay?
  • Hadouken Arcade -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

It's a steel sheet. I sent out to have it manufactured. I thought of using a 3d printer but concluded I would need a sturdier material. Off the shelf monitors these days are thin and don't have much stud points. This makes it harder to come up with a…
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “booted my vampire savior and it has a white screen. Is that a suicide screen? The battery is over 6 years old. tried on a different motherboard too. @undamned you still selling these infinikeys through you? I only need…
  • BlinG -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

Like (Post)
    I came up with a solution where I no longer have to disassemble a monitor. You get to keep your warranty :) arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7b09a7ac3465b8bf1b2fd0079 This is my first prototype and just finished fit-checking. This will solve the…