Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

nnap

MV1C - Backup Ram Error

Kujako

MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question...

Kujako

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

DeWitt

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

jassin000

Recent Activities

• nnap -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Original has 3 Sammy chips on the left if you orient it in the way that the Sammy labels on the chip are the right way around. There are 2 additonal Sammy labeled chips on the Bottom side of the board where the connector is.
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread MV1C - Backup Ram Error.

Quote from Raph_friend: “Replace HC32. ” To expand on this: youtube.com/watch?v=xKzP9NdAY8s Note however that I've had boards where it hasn't helped. Have a 1FZ here that just seems to not work no mater what I do, but UniBIOS bypasses the RAM check and…
  • djsheep -

Posted the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Thread
    Just wondering how to tell a Dolphin Blue boot from an original. I know you usually check the serial number, but the cart I have been offered has a missing label? Three chips inside have Sammy stamps on them?
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question....

Quote from YaYaLanD: “Hooray ! ^^. ” Now I guess I'm out of excuses to do a full CRT retuning (it's orangeish).
  • YaYaLanD -

Replied to the thread MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question....

• DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Thank you for your fast answer, that is fantasic :) I actually did it, moved it on to the SD card and wasn't brave enough to start it :D I just didn't want to break anything... is it even possible to break the multi cart while using a bad rom?