Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

nassekova

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

Tailsnic Retroworks

Jamma Fingerboards

acblunden2

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

ArcSys101

Recent Activities

• ekorz -

Liked Tailsnic Retroworks’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • nem -

Liked Tailsnic Retroworks’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • VWI -

Posted the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

Thread
    I have an AMDEK Color monitor that has a monochrome button on it. My question is not about the monochrome mode but more about the 9 pin D-Sub connector. I have a AXUN SuperGun with the DIN8P TO SCART-EUR on order and currently have an OSSC. My question…
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Which chips are the SRAM? I don't have a hot air station but I guess I could lift them off leg-by-leg like I did with MVS BIOS and solder new ones in if they still are available. I can also trace the other GAL if new SRAM won't fix the issue.