Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts

Dloop

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

Derick2k

What Sega hardware is this?

rewrite

Virtua Fighter 3, what are the four switch buttons on the Motherboard ?

chacal231077

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

DeWitt

Recent Activities

• DevilsFang -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is that true, and if so how? I…
  • Aurich -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    About to start changing names back. This feature will not be available in the new software when we change over. ;)
  • Aurich -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • Dloop -

Replied to the thread Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts.

Thank you everyone with the responses and help. I have two cabs, so today I got off my butt and tried the second cab and lo and behold the stereo sound for CPS2 through RCA works. So it's cab 1, either the cables (which I don't think since I hear the…
  • Derick2k -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Have mine in second batch...willing to wait for stainless, and other upgrades, if its stronger and/or easier to install. Would prefer quality upgrades over the rush, as my monitor is fully working. Thank you for everything you've done/are doing on…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Quote from bagheera369: “Have mine in second batch...willing to wait for stainless, and other upgrades, if its stronger and/or easier to install. Would prefer quality upgrades over the rush, as my monitor is fully working. Thank you for everything…
  • rewrite -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    Really undumped? @lorenzo2mars had a complete cab too. And another one also goldfish themed. [EDIT] Found the discussion I had with my brother: 金魚すくい===→きんぎょすくい(kin gyo sukui) シングルーまんぷくーすいぞくかん ( singuru-manpuku-suizokukan ) [EDIT 2] @lorenzo2mars I…