Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

hursit

Pinned Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis

waali

building a Tekken6 357 board, questions

Hey Everyone!

Recent Activities

• hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys.…
  • rewrite -

Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Quote from rewrite: “EU members will have to be sorted at some point, yes, but at this point there isn't even an EU distributor…
  • rewrite -

Quote from acblunden2: “It is pretty obviously disengenous. ” It really isn't. And that's why I assume you have to have something against me. Because otherwise: why? The project failed the first time because when people found it would only be 80%…
  • hoagtech -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Look, I know you don't like me, but you're poisoning a sales thread because you don't like me. ” Brutha, I got no problem with you. We've always been cool. Just want to be sure everyone in the community gets a fair shake on this.…
  • acblunden2 -

Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys. Those EU guys now have the…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Hello people @Micromort I have designed the Case only for 56k Modem :( We know the Ethernat Adapter very less produced. Thats why i have made it only for 56k and i dont understand about of the PSU . You mean my Designed PSU or AC Adapter ?