Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

mugen_ketsueki

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

asra

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

nnap

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

glstar

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Recent Activities

• mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Sounds awesome! can't wait for this and the display for the system 16b!
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Pricing isn't known as yet, but everything is being worked on to ensure large supply and global distribution. I've ordered the PCBs and need to verify a few things first. Should be able to show a working product in approximately 3 weeks time. The…
  • loegan43 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello People Lets make some updates. Cabinet painted and came to me yesterday. I have tested it wiith GREEN which is my favaorite color :P . I think it looks cool. The new Bezel is ready and tested 19" Monitor tested normally and Tate mode. The frame is…
  • Derick2k -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    Quote from zerox_dogma: “You need make a tutorial for phoniexed games. I want and I know more people in the same situation, revert the process and use a infinikey. I have warrior of fate cps1.5 game all original Phoenixed (because the battery was…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Pricing isn't known as yet, but everything is being worked on to ensure large supply and global distribution. I've ordered the PCBs and need to verify a few things first. Should be able to show a working product in approximately 3 weeks time. The…
  • narf -

Like (Post)