Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

EYEDOL

which gundum is the best play

rocket

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

acidrain97

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Bokoshi

Recent Activities

• EYEDOL -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

I guess I dont have the offline version :-/ What is the limit before I cant play it anymore?
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread which gundum is the best play.

ok got my interest. how do you link 4 via lan? specifically on a 246 (i know 256 has a lan port).
  • xuserv -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

The offline version has few difference than online version. launcher will says "Starting with offline mode." and no more 22-* network error in boot-up also no network and card icons in left bottom. Those version are usually start with "Ver. X**" in case…
  • kuze -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread which gundum is the best play.

Like (Post)
    Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is…
  • plasia -

Replied to the thread which gundum is the best play.

Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is…