Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Dk310

Pinned STV Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the Darksoft STV Multi Kit

GTdoering

Silent Hill Arcade Issue

SuperGameboy on B&W 12" Magnavox BE3731AL01

hoagtech

Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja

Recent Activities

• Dk310 -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Grateful to god I am working from home, but I work in the entertainment field and our products are made to be played with one another (tcg) so I dont know how long this will last. Los Angeles is a ghost town. I live in El Sugundo (8 minutes from the…
  • hursit -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    with all respect and regret, but at African continent dies more than 10.000 people less than 16 year old EVERY DAY, during many decades. not because of COVID-19, but due to lack of clean water, food or basic medicine. anybody cares ? nope.
  • Dk310 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Given the current worldwide situation. I'm changing this thread title to World Situation COVID-19.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

I'm not trying to belittle the situation at all, however, you can't throw out numbers willy-nilly. The normal death rate in Italy is 10 per 1000 people. The population of Italy is 60 million. So on average 600,000 people die every year. It's going to be…
  • GTdoering -

Replied to the thread STV Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the Darksoft STV Multi Kit.

Quote from Darksoft: “please read the instructions. ” I have read the instructions several times, and still can't get any sounds to play through the speaker I attached. I will continue to fiddle with it. Is the file structure case sensitive? And the…
  • atiya -

Posted the thread Silent Hill Arcade Issue.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I'm new to collecting arcades, i purchased a silent hill arcade cabinet but upon booting it up i it boots up windows xp and then when the konami logo comes up i get this error message:- qFHKDTj.jpg I am not sure what this means but upon…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread SuperGameboy on B&W 12" Magnavox BE3731AL01.

I received the Matching Transformer and was able to hook up an SNES with Supergameboy to the TV. I bought 2 HDMI to RF boxes. The one above has a fat coaxial cord that does not hook up to any Coax connections I have seen. Also it supports PAL and NTSC-M…
  • nem -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    with all respect and regret, but at African continent dies more than 10.000 people less than 16 year old EVERY DAY, during many decades. not because of COVID-19, but due to lack of clean water, food or basic medicine. anybody cares ? nope.
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Slight update. Everything is on track to begin despatching the first small lot of units from 9th April onwards. Received some sample remotes and they've turned out to be great. I've programmed them to the OSSC codes so both remotes will work out of the…