Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

FairWitness

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

MoppelTheWhale

Unlocking <self censored by request> drives with Linux Hdparm (patched to read <vapor> from a file)

Finisterre

System C2 Conversions

twistedsymphony

Side project: multi System E (Sega)

zizer

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked FairWitness’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “Quote from FairWitness: “I checked my "v3" from sheep nova, and sure enough it lacks the circle. If this means it's a v2 modded for coincell, should we be using ML2032's instead of the CR2032's that are in there. Is the system trying…
  • FairWitness -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from nem: “Quote from FairWitness: “I checked my "v3" from sheep nova, and sure enough it lacks the circle. If this means it's a v2 modded for coincell, should we be using ML2032's instead of the CR2032's that are in there. Is the system trying…
  • psykom1 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Wiring a Sega Saturn to Jamma.

Like (Post)
    I knew we were kindred spirits! LOL
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

thanks @jassin000, mine isn't hooked up atm, otherwise i would have looked :)
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “Perhaps there's also a stereo settings in the Configurations menu? ” Yes and the default setting is mono well actually the default depends on the game... But point is yes it IS a menu setting. kj6XBmR.jpg
  • KingSopz -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter Secret Characters Hack.

Like (Post)
    Just tried this out on the multi, it worked great for me! I didn't even know this game had hidden characters, so this was totally cool. I'll do an update on the rompacks in the next week or two and will drop this in there. Thanks for working on it!
  • FairWitness -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FairWitness: “I checked my "v3" from sheep nova, and sure enough it lacks the circle. If this means it's a v2 modded for coincell, should we be using ML2032's instead of the CR2032's that are in there. Is the system trying to charge my…