Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

X-men 4-player conversion/restoration

opt2not

ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

MudGuts83

Vextreme: Open Source Vectrex Multi Cart

djsheep

Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions

djsheep

Custom Taito Vewlix Sub Panel Aux

Dreygor

Recent Activities

• opt2not -

Replied to the thread X-men 4-player conversion/restoration.

Quote from fatmikerocks: “Looks great, nice job! With all the work you put in you could probably just build a new simpsons cab and have both. ” Haha, not in 3.5 weeks!
  • opt2not -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Bravo, it looks great. You should consider making the bezel two colors, maybe purple on the outside, yellow on the inside, but it looks good as is too. ” Thanks. I have considered it before, but decided against it. I like this…
  • Stupid Dufus -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread X-men 4-player conversion/restoration.

Like (Post)
    I've posted this on other arcade forums, but I wanted to make sure I have it posted here. Finished up my 4-player X-men conversion/restoration recently. The project spanned a condensed 3.5 weeks, working late hours into the night. But I'm really happy…
  • Rotanibor -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread X-men 4-player conversion/restoration.

Like (Post)
    I've posted this on other arcade forums, but I wanted to make sure I have it posted here. Finished up my 4-player X-men conversion/restoration recently. The project spanned a condensed 3.5 weeks, working late hours into the night. But I'm really happy…
  • fatmikerocks -

Looks great, nice job! With all the work you put in you could probably just build a new simpsons cab and have both.
  • xtrasmiley -

Bravo, it looks great. You should consider making the bezel two colors, maybe purple on the outside, yellow on the inside, but it looks good as is too.