Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 - A board, restoration from death to life!

fluxcore

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

kuze

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Hatsune Mike

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

Fluffy

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Aurich

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “South Korea and the US had their first COVID case the exact same day. They are 1/6th of our population and much closer to China than we are. Guess what, they did NOT go into lock down mode. Do you want to guess how their economy…
  • fluxcore -

Replied to the thread CPS2 - A board, restoration from death to life!.

Fantastic writeup, wish I had it back when I had a couple of A-boards that seemed completely functional except for sound (no audio, and volume controls "non-functional" [switches were fine]). I replaced a ton of parts but never worked it out, wonder if…
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

Quote from BumbleChump: “Gotta make those arcade-related verification questions harder haha. "Type out exactly how to pick Akuma in Super Turbo" ” Lol right? 'What MHz does SF2T run at?'
  • fluxcore -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread CPS2 - A board, restoration from death to life!.

Like (Post)
    The client alleged that the PCB had problems with the graphics and no sound. I tested the board and it just show me static garbage screen, for this only reason I continued the repair, as it means that something still works. I separated A and B boards…
  • Okay, sorry - I forgot to respond to this yesterday with more details. F3 HARDWARE From what I'm aware, there are 3 different Taito F3 boards - with 2 possible expansions for one variant board (I'm not counting sub-boards as variants - but if the…