Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

AlxUnderBase

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

segasonic91

InfiniKey-CPS1

segasonic91

Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran

BlueCrab

Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot

BlueCrab

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    The multi kit comes with a gal and mcu that both must be replaced on the motherboard. I think you confused him. If you bought an update mcu and gal then only the kit gal needed to be swapped. But on first multi install the motherboard gal must be…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Quote from tym01: “Ok i will try burning each rom again to see if can get any improvement... Thanks for your advice i ordered a cheap eprom programmer plus cheap eproms from china so... could be my problem ;) Thanks for all the help! ” what means…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

The multi kit comes with a gal and mcu that both must be replaced on the motherboard. I think you confused him. If you bought an update mcu and gal then only the kit gal needed to be swapped. But on first multi install the motherboard gal must be…
  • tym01 -

Ok i will try burning each rom again to see if can get any improvement... Thanks for your advice i ordered a cheap eprom programmer plus cheap eproms from china so... could be my problem ;) Thanks for all the help!