Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to add earth ground.

tiff_lee

Namco Noir advice

Horris

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Apocalypse

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

mathewbeall

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from KaPH33n: “In that diagram it shows the monitor connected to Earth Ground via green wire with ring terminal. ” It looked to me like that was connected to the iso transformer, but I see now that it is just INCREDIBLY…
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from KaPH33n: “In that diagram it shows the monitor connected to Earth Ground via green wire with ring terminal. ” It looked to me like that was connected to the iso transformer, but I see now that it is just INCREDIBLY…
  • hoagtech -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from TheDeath: “I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in ” I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s. You should sell me SegaSonic and let me…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Sega Sticker Says What?.

Like (Post)
    Hold on a second. I object, and reject Frank getting these points. Frank translated the sticker, but he didn't tell you what it says. It says, "The owner of this equipment is one hot Sega fan. Ladies love him, men want to be him. SEGA!!!".
  • rewrite -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Most chassis have a range of input AC voltage they support. So likely 100 vs 120 is moot. However, look up the manual for your exact chassis before purchasing and hooking anything up. Some isolation transformers will have multiple pins that can output…
  • rewrite -

Liked Report2Marty’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Thanks you! Manual says it requires a 120vac isolation transformer! I did a tube swap, which sent me down a confusing path in terms of what voltages were needed. Makes sense why I was having so many issues. Transformer is on its way. Thank you all…
  • Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

Is the banapassport usable for anything? Would be nice if it was.