Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help desuiciding a Cps2 game

KaPH33n

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

KaPH33n

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

BroadwayJose

Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart

buffi

[PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

bignasty36250

Recent Activities

• KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread Help desuiciding a Cps2 game.

use the eeprom burner you said you have to burn raz's suicide detection rom. See if that boots... Not sure what the F stands for, but are you sure it's hispanic? Another thing you can do is use your burner to read the 03f rom and then compare crc32 with…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from alexboogaloo: “wanted to check if I'm going to be able to purchase one of these jamma VGA kits? Commented a bit back to be put on a list, just wanted to verify. Also interested in theses vs kits you speak of :). ” Yes, I have you in the…
  • Quote from acblunden2: “Money saving tip for Dreamcast owners that have VGA adapters If 1) you plan on getting the optional VGA hat, and 2) your Dreamcast VGA adapter is capable of 15khz output, you don't need to buy a SCART cable for the Dreamcast.…
  • alexboogaloo -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from Jangofatt: “Damn, I guess I will have to wait for another batch then since I found out about this in June. ” We will get to everyone... it won't take years. I estimate we should get through the entire list of…