Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support

Apocalypse

Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way

Apocalypse

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

fluxcore

UD-USB Decoders

xtrasmiley

Sega PAL dumps

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from ekorz: “Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS ” Nah mate, they aren't giant spiders, they're just normal Aussie spiders.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Can. If you ground it from the JAMMA edge it will also work. To connect the required signals I simply used male strip pins with wires soldered to them.
  • fluxcore -

Replied to the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

You've actually got remarkably little trace corrosion around that chip, all my acid deaths have been putting patch wires from that area around the board (mainly to the graphic rom sockets). Likely fixable indeed! I have a spreadsheet with lists of where…
  • lupinko -

Liked gpbear4’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    @RGB get well soon. thanks for keeping us updated.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Let me chime in and say again I'm using the two USB ones and they fucking rock! Thanks for making these Undamned! Also, I sent you a PM, but I'll post it here as well. Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now:
  • hoagtech -

Liked kazanova225’s post in the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Like (Post)
    sooo, today I became the lucky owner of not one but 2 sega megalo 410. graciously given to me by someone. i have been looking for all info I can find to bring these babies back to life. so far I have learnt that finding a screen for them is the greatest…
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now: