Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TTX2 Multi - Strange resolution (stretched 640 x 480) issue on Akai Katana

Ajax

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

nem

Greetings from the south of Brasil.

Raph_friend

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

Mrhide

Alien 3: The Gun and other fav unported games - 10/18

awbacon1

Recent Activities

• vmrchs -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Greetings from the south of Brasil..

Like (Post)
    Bem-vindo!
  • Ajax -

Replied to the thread TTX2 Multi - Strange resolution (stretched 640 x 480) issue on Akai Katana.

Turns out my adapter was bad. Sorry for the false alarm, thank you to everybody who chimed in. Do both DVI ports on the card work, btw? I only ever seemed to be able to get a signal out of the one on the bottom (when the X2 is placed normally).
  • mthngn -

Wrote a comment on alfa75’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi,

can you send me pictures of Galaga 88 please.
    how much in euro few shhipping inclued to France please.

best regards

Mathieu
  • Gornark -

Wrote a comment on gu78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. I think your Aldine Dos images are not working fine. I tried to build one and got some same errors at 93%. [using HDD Raw tool].
  • Gornark -

Wrote a comment on loki69’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. Did you find a true solution for the problem with "advmame.exe"? . I say that because switching the name "adv0106.exe" to "advmame.exe" just works with some titles, not all, and it doesn't display well on the screen. The supported ROMS are…
  • Gornark -

Wrote a comment on fmetz374’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. Did you find a true solution for your problem with "advmame.exe"? . I say that because switching the name "adv0106.exe" to "advmame.exe" just works with some titles, not all, and it doesn't display well on the screen.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from ekorz: “Also the manual pdf linked above has each page’s content displayed twice on each page for some reason ” It's probably the one that would get sent off to the printers. You get two manuals with every print.
  • nem -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread rodo 666 mod need help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “There are a ton of variations of this chassis. I would first confirm that this one has side compression at 15khz and then swap the poly cap for the recommended one (1uF) and check that it fixes it. Anyway, the cap is C86, it should be…