Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

brizzo

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

New Member, Advice Needed

jassin000

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

xodaraP

Pinned Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free

GeekMan1222

Recent Activities

• brizzo -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from djsheep: “Here's a collage of the 3 pics I have. Looks like an original PCB with repro shell and sticker... ” Well that is an interesting photo! Strange there would be enough effort to repro shells and labels, but somehow have original…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Are there any other members here from Sweden on the wait list? UPS shipping to Sweden is double to other places in the area for some reason and we'd like to try splitting shipping costs.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from ekorz: “Finding an official Taito Jamma Kit - +$850 when you find one, they're not for sale often ” 850$ damn, you know I'm tempted to sell mine for that. The quality is actually better/support higher with Jammafier+Jassifier+OSSC+LG…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

I have two blasts, an egret2, and a vewlix. The egret2 gives me a point of comparison to the blast -- it is indeed easier to work on. (Good luck finding one though!) Just wanted to say though... the blast isn't rocket science either. Someone is going to…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Darksoft has said previously there's more due in the summer so I'm guessing a month or so Yes it supports homebrew like the monitor test
  • Pinball -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any…
  • Pinball -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any enthusiast in this hobby. Here is