Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sanwa PM1745 Need to test

Frank_fjs

Sega System 16b Altered Beast repair help needed.

stj

Sega Model 2/3 step revision vs conversions

stj

Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart

stj

acme claw machine assistance please 4300 model

stj

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    It's an unfortunate situation. If I had more confidence in the product I'd be happy to build a few but after seeing the poor design first hand I'm not touching these PSUs ever again. Pico solutions seem to be growing. It wouldn't be much work to design…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sanwa PM1745 Need to test.

If you have a spare remote board like the one pictured I desperately need one! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…bcbf7c1bfd69cf962ca9e3808
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16b Altered Beast repair help needed..

the first thing i always do - if i know there is no physical damage, pull and read the roms, then check them with mame. if they are good, touch every chip - the thermal finger-test works surprisingly well. if you dont get burned, i next check the ram.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Sega Model 2/3 step revision vs conversions.

it would be interesting to patch the jupiter asic id that's being checked in an emulator to see what else fails.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart.

if you have UniBios then i think it can checksum the roms against an internal list and tell you if any are bad.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread acme claw machine assistance please 4300 model.

you need to work out the width, diameter and the spacing if it is for a toothed pully.
  • midwaydj -

Replied to the thread Sanwa PM1745 Need to test.

It looks like this is the correct housing and maybe I could wire ac and gnd to this connector from a pc power cable into this housing. It also looks like a 6 pin connector on the chassis I could tap into with the test pattern generator?