Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Blind MS8-29

Kyotaro

Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

ShootTheCore

Wiring fun! Ultimate control for Commodore 64 with arcade controls

yavuzg

Home Arcade System

Hagure

Super Neo 29 - Monitor not working :( Advice?

Elfito69

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked ian micheal’s post in the thread Hi Dreamcast dev neogeo cd.

Like (Post)
    Thanks guys.. yes I have been doing homebrew for dreamcast since 2002 :) mame ports arcade emulators etc..
  • Kyotaro -

Replied to the thread Blind MS8-29.

Thanks for the advice I'll give the connection another look in the morning when I can properly see. Wanted to rid of the dust quickly, should of avoid blasting the cab.
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

One more thing-it might just be glare off the camera, but is there a pin or something sticking out of the socket here? That socket hole should be empty. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…55e438dd9f090d19ad9153dfc
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Blind MS8-29.

I feel like a bunch of the monitor issues around here keep starting with air compressors and shop vacs. If it was just that and transport, I would suggest double checking all of your connectors. Something has likely come loose.
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

All your pin alignments look good to me. I am a little worried about the clearance between the middle PCB and the bottom Multi board-it looks like the legs of the chips above could possibly scrape against the top of the EPROMs. Did you also install the…