Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

drfunk2k

Pinned Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

hoagtech

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

-Ace-

How to clean a CPS2 case?

xodaraP

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

escaflowne

Recent Activities

• drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from don: “Will this support for 3 player game in cps1/2 ? Thank you ” it does not
  • xb74 -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “I've done it with a hairdryer and great patience, working ever so slowly, but it requires more effort than I'm prepared to put in! Be nice if someone made replacement serial sticker labels. ” Noodleshirt - he's repro'd a…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

I just wanted to randomly post how awesome the m-72 is. If your into Horizontal shmups: Mr Heli, Gallop, R-type I & II, Dragon Breed & X-Multiply are amazing balanced shooters. A little on the hard side but so rewarding. I had to say it one more time…
  • -Ace- -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

99% finished putting this together but a couple questions- The jumpers for H2 and H3, what are they used for? Also in this area, how does the Voltmeter fit here if those jumpers are there? I want to put the voltmeter in, so where is the best spot to…
  • hoagtech -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “Sweet. Are you able to source those for US too? This made me relieved a bit ” I won't be sourcing them for anyone. I need the ones that I already have. Anyway, the Hantarex isn't great for you guys in NA, because the neck…
  • hoagtech -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I had some major life things happen to me and my family today. I ask for respect and prayers for my families safety and well being. I will finish @Weasel and @McKie1 orders on this list. Everyone on the the last part of the list order on…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I've done it with a hairdryer and great patience, working ever so slowly, but it requires more effort than I'm prepared to put in! Be nice if someone made replacement serial sticker labels. ” Noodleshirt - he's repro'd a…
  • escaflowne -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Hello how are you? I have already arrived the usb port for my arduino uno, I can try with the following controls PS3 / 4 Brook Universal (PS3 / 4, XB360 / One) an MC Cthulhu must also arrive. Stay tuned to your comments
  • Tele-Viper -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

I definately need 2. My Buster Bros. has an OG desuicide and that's fine but I do enjoy NOT having wires hanging off my boards.