Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Blue screen on start up

mathewbeall

MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades

xodaraP

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

gabrielizm

CPS/Blast City replacement fans

ekorz

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Blue screen on start up.

Quote from XeD: “any screen other then a normal boot screen mean the motherboard can not read the cart. The cps3 is very sensitive to bumps and jerks ” any screen other then a normal boot screen mean the motherboard can not read the cart. The cps3…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

Quote from opt2not: “Holy shit! A Bubble Bobble bootleg is up to $300!! That’s almost the price of an original. Bananas! Nvm. Turns out the guy offering me the board was over-bloating the price. ” There's a faulty one for sale on Aussie eBay for…
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread Blue screen on start up.

any screen other then a normal boot screen mean the motherboard can not read the cart. The cps3 is very sensitive to bumps and jerks
  • SBZack -

Posted the thread Blue screen on start up.

Thread
    I saw the thread about a black screen on start up but I have a blue screen on start up. The cart is original and it did the the original battery in it. I've since then switched the battery using 2 batteries with wires to make sure the cart didn't lose…