Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What board to go after for Multi

GeeDee

CPS2 A board problem

obitus1990

Mortal Kombat 1 - DOA

98pacecar

Is there any small lcd that can accept cga or vga?

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Recent Activities

• GeeDee -

Replied to the thread What board to go after for Multi.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from jassin000: “Quote from St4rgalaqtic: “I really don't want to suicide this board on purpose as I am guessing its still running on battery as it doesn't look to have ever been opened. ” No way thats an original…
  • GeeDee -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread What board to go after for Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from St4rgalaqtic: “I really don't want to suicide this board on purpose as I am guessing its still running on battery as it doesn't look to have ever been opened. ” No way thats an original battery, it would have…
  • obitus1990 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 A board problem.

Located the problem...the cap right next to the A --> B connector. The legs were too close together to begin with, I'm sure, and maybe somehow the cap got some compression from me disconnecting and reconnecting the the two boards. Anyway, I desoldered…
  • Bluetear -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Yoke and tube specs for monitors.

Like (Post)
  • 98pacecar -

Replied to the thread Mortal Kombat 1 - DOA.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Well done! Love a happy ending. ” I must have missed that day in repair school!! Lol!! Quote from jassin000: “Quote from 98pacecar: “but it did have the Kombo board add-on so it was worth grabbing ” This makes it less…