Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

escaflowne

InfiniKey-Kabuki

Tele-Viper

How to clean a CPS2 case?

xb74

Mame for Taito Type X2 on Niko's v1.4 multi

JoeAwesome

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

AlxUnderBase

Recent Activities

• escaflowne -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Hello how are you? I have already arrived the usb port for my arduino uno, I can try with the following controls PS3 / 4 Brook Universal (PS3 / 4, XB360 / One) an MC Cthulhu must also arrive. Stay tuned to your comments
  • Tele-Viper -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

I definately need 2. My Buster Bros. has an OG desuicide and that's fine but I do enjoy NOT having wires hanging off my boards.
  • Tele-Viper -

Wrote a comment on undamned’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I find myself in need of an Infinikey-kabuki, any chance of getting them?
  • xb74 -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “What can did you use for the red @mR_CaESaR... it really pops. ” For us AU folks, one can (maybe only 1/3 of a can) of dulux gloss hot lips :) MJW8N4J.jpg
  • xb74 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BlinG: “I really like that red case. Makes me wanna paint one of the extra grey cases I have. ” Me too. I have a few spares, once the warmer weather kicks in (winter here now) I think I'll get creative.
  • xb74 -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “This one looks really good... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…f80c736ccfc7100674c18acaf ” I wanted this purple so bad, but I couldn't find the colour in AU. I tried this paint from supercheap rBi0ZkX.jpg At first it looked…
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Quote from djsheep: “What can did you use for the red @mR_CaESaR... it really pops. Also @xb74, might be worth looking into Ironlak cans? ” Ironlak cans...off to Google I go :)
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

@Frank_fjs do you remember what grit wet n dry sandpaper you used? I am using 1000 and am still having trouble removing some stains.
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    I got plenty of water in the anode cap hole and it's fine, just dry it out thoroughly, displace with some isopropyl alcohol, use compressed air, etc.
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 8bitforlife: “I also suggest taking monitor off and place it on some grass and hose it off with a light spray of water with some simple green. Let it dry for a couple days. ” That being said, do NOT get water in the anode cap hole.