Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is this a bad idea? Switching PSU load question.

Candy Cabs Aero City Footrests Showed Up Hoagtech's PLOG.

hoagtech

Darksoft Multi - I get audio but no video

waali

CPS3 Resistor Array

BlinG

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

TMF68k

Recent Activities

• Murray -

Posted the thread Is this a bad idea? Switching PSU load question..

Thread
    So, I have a groovymame cab that i will be using a lot. It's running video and controls through the JPAC. All works well there. My question is, in my Namco Exceleena cab, with original wiring and PSU, I know i'm not supposed to run the PSU with no load…
  • waali -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread CPS3 Resistor Array.

Like (Post)
    Thanks to XeD sending me some replacement resistors. Replaced the faulty one and sound has been restored.
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Footrests Showed Up Hoagtech's PLOG..

The footrests are here. I like the look and feel of them much better. They are not 1:1 to the original though. The medium treads are finer in between the big ribs. I noticed when I removed the old ones, They were randomly cut by Sega so some had…
  • waali -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Multi - I get audio but no video.

As above make sure the boards are mated solidly including the side clips. Check your 5V, going over can cause sound but no video issues.
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Resistor Array.

Thanks to XeD sending me some replacement resistors. Replaced the faulty one and sound has been restored.