Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Atari AVG 137179-001 reproduction

Pinned Taito F3. Get your cart here

Thchardcore

OutRun SRAM dilemma / speed question.

Apocalypse

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Aurich

Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked ack’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    There is more going on then just the death rate / number of death. Its the amount of people that require hospitalization. There are limited amount of medical resources to help people that require it. Once those are maxed out people start dying that…
  • Apocalypse -

Posted the thread Atari AVG 137179-001 reproduction.

Thread
    I have reproduced the Atari AVG custom chip (ref. 13179-001) used in the following games: - Black Widow - Gravitar - Major Havoc - Quantum - Space Duel - Star Wars Empire Strikes Back I know it's been done many times before in various forms, the novelty…
  • kioku25 -

Liked ack’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    There is more going on then just the death rate / number of death. Its the amount of people that require hospitalization. There are limited amount of medical resources to help people that require it. Once those are maxed out people start dying that…
  • nnap -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    If you use the death rate of other things like heart attacks, diabetes, the flu etc to try to play down the situation......you are completely missing the point.
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    There are plenty of things by world governments that have been handled badly, I think there's plenty of room for criticism if you're in the mood for that sort of thing. We all want things back to normal. It's natural to be frustrated. But the situation…
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    If you use the death rate of other things like heart attacks, diabetes, the flu etc to try to play down the situation......you are completely missing the point.