Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Fluffy

Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG.

fatmikerocks

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Encrypted CPS2 ROM Hacks (and How to!) - Dimahoo All Chars, Progear Second Loop, etc.

xlom

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

countbananula

Recent Activities

• Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from raik: “Hi everyone! A friend of mine has a weird graphic glitches on his Ketsui cart. Sound is missing at 75% and all graphics are only a pixel mess. No idea of what's going on, weldings are clean. Anyone has a lead on this kind of…
  • Kavas -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Wait, what was the price per cabinet? 200 or 400 ? ” It was $400 each. $1600 total. There are 2 other powder coasters who quoted me over $1000 each. The sand blasting was said to take forever and I believe them.
  • fatmikerocks -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

$400 is a great price and they did an excellent job. What color white did they end up using?
  • RGB -

Liked Catoblepa’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Like (Post)
    Quote from RGB: “Joe bought one from me in 2017 (and I never asked for a feature). So nice to see it's served him well :) ” That's what I guessed, if he'd got it for free (for "review purposes") he would've said that in the video. ;) Really a nice…