Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at Indiegogo

Derick2k

PiForce + Colour TFT?

Derick2k

AES 3-6 Stock With Graphical Glitches and Heavy Vertical Lines

Looking for Linux Expert

Coyo5050

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

lukemorse1

Recent Activities

• mastercello -

Liked FrancoB’s post in the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Like (Post)
    A loooong while ago, circa 2013, I started to convert some Sega Love and Berry and Dinoking cabs. I had to put the project on hold for a few years for various reasons but I'm really happy to say I've just started to get back to work on them :) I figured…
  • mastercello -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • brizzo -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread PiForce + Colour TFT?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one?? ” No waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-A.htm
  • PascalP -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at Indiegogo.

Yup, these little psu units would implement well into my retro console PSU Im working on, I just want to have one PSU powering up all consoles.