Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OutRun gear display hack

nonosto

MS9-29 Solid-State "High Life" capacitor replacement

stj

Discharging the tube

nem

6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge

segasonic91

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• nonosto -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Quote from Apocalypse: “@nonosto 2 buttons? How does that work? The gearstick is wired to a single input. What is the behaviour you experience with 2 buttons? ” THX you have one bitton fot H and one for L, in my set on saturn X = L A=H. It's same…
  • nonosto -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Like (Post)
    @nonosto 2 buttons? How does that work? The gearstick is wired to a single input. What is the behaviour you experience with 2 buttons?
  • kingcar -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point. Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread MS9-29 Solid-State "High Life" capacitor replacement.

so just to be clear, polymers DO age. i have tested and binned lots of old polymers from server motherboards.
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Discharging the tube.

Like (Post)
    Quote from erzane: “if the monitor is disconnected and the sucker already taken off, there isn't charge inside the tube anymore. ” This is wrong. The CRT has two conductive coatings on the inside and outside of the tube, and together they form,…
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Discharging the tube.

Like (Post)
    Or you can just discharge it like you've discharged the tube before. Use a smaller flathead screwdriver (connected to the frame as always) and touch the side of the anode hole (slide it in at an angle). Basically you're removing the potential inside by…
  • nem -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point. Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

Or you can just discharge it like you've discharged the tube before. Use a smaller flathead screwdriver (connected to the frame as always) and touch the side of the anode hole (slide it in at an angle). Basically you're removing the potential inside by…
  • Hellfromabove -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

• segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread 6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge.

Quote from Derick2k: “I have fully working 6slot, recapped, battery modded, modbios installed, etc.. but its in storage, I gotta pull that hing out and put it up for sale. ” I doubt it will take long to sell ;) Working boards are like gold noe, aren't…