Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JasensCustoms.com - Darksoft CPS2 Case Setup

nonosto

Home Arcade System

digitron

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Hiya From St. Louis

xtrasmiley

In the Hunt Acrylic Case

Danexmurder

Recent Activities

• RayceARoni -

Liked digitron’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “ S-video/composite in 2020?! *rolls eyes* plz GTFO... :rolleyes: ” Hey! Watch it! S-video is just fine! :) $20 RGB > S-Video converter from Ali-2month-xpress works just fine on my HAS > Sony CRT!
  • RayceARoni -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Its not about the OSSC, its the arcade PCB you are using. ” I mean, really it's about the monitor you're using :P What model did you end up going with for the LG gaming monitor, anyway?
  • RayceARoni -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    If you're just gaming for yourself/friends/family, use whatever video output you prefer. Some people can be quick to draw lines in the sand, but at the end of the day, any kind of stance about what's better for you is all subjective. BUT, if you're…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread JasensCustoms.com - Darksoft CPS2 Case Setup.

do you have picture about black/black version please? logo capcom is it in color. in stock?
  • RayceARoni -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “@jassin000 I was hoping you could elaborate on the OSSC Compatibility on the different viewlix models since you have a bunch of them. And I'm curious which ones your fave? ” Oh, in that case... Its not about the OSSC, its the…
  • digitron -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    If you're just gaming for yourself/friends/family, use whatever video output you prefer. Some people can be quick to draw lines in the sand, but at the end of the day, any kind of stance about what's better for you is all subjective. BUT, if you're…
  • digitron -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Its not about the OSSC, its the arcade PCB you are using. ” I mean, really it's about the monitor you're using :P What model did you end up going with for the LG gaming monitor, anyway?
  • digitron -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from jassin000: “ S-video/composite in 2020?! *rolls eyes* plz GTFO... :rolleyes: ” Hey! Watch it! S-video is just fine! :) $20 RGB > S-Video converter from Ali-2month-xpress works just fine on my HAS > Sony CRT!
  • F/A is what it's all about ;)
  • hoagtech -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ITATTRACTS: “Quote from skate323k137: “I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here, regardless of generation…