Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Initial D Stage 6 AA Card Reader

dvseb

It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!

Samy83

Original Splatterhouse PCB pics, anyone?

LHantz

SuperLightGun?

Zebra

Namco Cyberlead LED Panel Experimentation and Documentation

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• dvseb -

Replied to the thread Initial D Stage 6 AA Card Reader.

Thank you for all. Lindbergh works great with the card reader, it was the dipswitch.. seb.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Samy83’s post in the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShootTheCore: “@Samy83 did you make the sticker and label in Photoshop? If so, could you share your original PSD file? That would be easier to work with for making alterations. I'd like to alter your sticker because the image and logos on…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked LHantz’s post in the thread Original Splatterhouse PCB pics, anyone?.

Like (Post)
    Yes ALL Sys 1 games are Stereo, connect the R speaker to the connector on board, L speaker is through the JAMMA harness, switch to Stereo in options menu
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked LHantz’s post in the thread Original Splatterhouse PCB pics, anyone?.

Like (Post)
    There is a Molex Female connector on the PCB, select Stereo through the options menu. Sound on Namco Sys 1 rocks!
  • Samy83 -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “@Samy83 did you make the sticker and label in Photoshop? If so, could you share your original PSD file? That would be easier to work with for making alterations. I'd like to alter your sticker because the image and logos on…
  • LHantz -

Replied to the thread Original Splatterhouse PCB pics, anyone?.

Yes ALL Sys 1 games are Stereo, connect the R speaker to the connector on board, L speaker is through the JAMMA harness, switch to Stereo in options menu
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread SuperLightGun?.

As an FYI, you can buy a ready made ne555 recoil board on eBay for very little money.i got two for $10 delivered. I couldn't buy the components to make one myself for that money. Here is a video of me testing it with one of my fixed arcade guns with…
  • Darksoft -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from citroevo: “Good evening, I ordered a MULTI-AES a little over a month ago.I wanted to know which delivery should I expect?If this is not the place to make the request, I apologize.If so, where should I do it?Thank you ” Units just started…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Quote from citroevo: “Good evening, I ordered a MULTI-AES a little over a month ago.I wanted to know which delivery should I expect?If this is not the place to make the request, I apologize.If so, where should I do it?Thank you ” Units just started…