Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

BlinG

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Fluffy

Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick

ekorz

How's the iCade 60-in-1?

twistedsymphony

System 16B Conversion Help

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• brizzo -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    fuck sake, that was quick considering they are still shipping the pre-orders from like a year ago! hhmmm are these assembled in China? and to think the amount of time and effort that went into the development of this, ebay will start to become flooded…
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

That red led looks awesome. How hard would it be to switch out the LED @hursit? Is there a part number for easy swap?
  • RGB -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    I sent the pcb off for manufacturing. Wish me luck! I haven't used them before, and I haven't made a pcb this size before. :) I made a last minute change to replace the 74ls139 that decodes the A-ROMs with a 74ls138. The second half of the '139 was not…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

I sent the pcb off for manufacturing. Wish me luck! I haven't used them before, and I haven't made a pcb this size before. :) I made a last minute change to replace the 74ls139 that decodes the A-ROMs with a 74ls138. The second half of the '139 was not…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick.

I’m excited about that retroboard, still have to do my homework though. @hursit what would it take to have a truly “universal” stick for retro and modern use? Brooks UFB+Brooks Retroboard stack Rj45 jack USB jack ...is that it?? Are you considering…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

I've heard the iCade 60 in 1 has some input lag issues and the sound quality isn't the best. Most of the classics guys on KLOV swear by ArcadeSD (Emulation based with games loaded on an SD card) and the Bit Kit (FPGA based) as the only multi games worth…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

porchy removed all the Sega stuff from the site given the recent lawsuits against ROM sites :(
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

I wonder if there's a workaround that could be done to improve the audio on some of these games. Kind of like how there are fixes for the 161-in-1 MVS cart.