Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Hatsune Mike

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

Trol

System X Conversion

hackcell

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

Dloop

Recent Activities

• kuze -

Liked Neo-Alec’s post in the thread Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves.

Like (Post)
    Yep, planning to make a video soon. I tried replacing the u9 rom with the English patch from here (thanks kuze): Martial Masters Secret Characters Unlock The game's in English now, but instead of Martial Mastering, the game is still Martial…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Been held up because I have run out of the printed boxes. While those will be seeing a redesign in the future, I'm finishing off this batch with an order of that same type of box in order to move things along. Quote from KmanSweden: “Are people here…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Been held up because I have run out of the printed boxes. While those will be seeing a redesign in the future, I'm finishing off this batch with an order of that same type of box in order to move things along. Quote from KmanSweden: “Are people here…
  • Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Just program the two program roms listed here. I think the security board is the same...
  • hackcell -

Replied to the thread System X Conversion.

Quote from ic3b4ll: “You can get non-JEDEC version EPROMs for most cases where you need to replace a MaskROM, it's usually not a problem. In the worst case scenario, yes, you'll have to do some simple adaptations. This happens when you have more pins…
  • Quote from garou81: “I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic ” Video off the UVC is already amped/clamped/DC restored down to 240p,…