Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS-2931

DecepticonZero

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

zizer

Sound Voltex IV HEAVENLY HAVEN I/O Error

Faulty SIMM socket?

mR_CaESaR

SEGA System E PCB Repair Service Needed

ic3b4ll

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    There's been a bit of a delay regarding supply of certain components. I humbly apologise to those who have paid and are still patiently waiting. The good news is I'm back on track and will upgrade your shipping to express and throw in a free compatible…
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Quote from BlinG: “Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Oh wow is that how much they cost? Didn't realise they were that expensive =O =O ” they’re not. That’s just someone who bought a shitload on taobao and is hitting people with no Vaseline on eBay…
  • zizer -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

For me please: 1- Oled based game selector + remote PCB 2- new S16 jamma adapte
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    There's been a bit of a delay regarding supply of certain components. I humbly apologise to those who have paid and are still patiently waiting. The good news is I'm back on track and will upgrade your shipping to express and throw in a free compatible…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.