Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley

Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide

TheDeath

Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs

Kundi

Can anyone ID this PCB?

xtrasmiley

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from SmokeMonster: “Quote from nassekova: “I think I heard some where (probably was in @SmokeMonster video) that some bootlegs require higher 5v to work. Since they are bootlegs and the quality varies so hard to tell. But you might want to test set…
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from nassekova: “I think I heard some where (probably was in @SmokeMonster video) that some bootlegs require higher 5v to work. Since they are bootlegs and the quality varies so hard to tell. But you might want to test set 5v bit higher (of course…
  • rsignal -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “is there any way to write the one M27C801 that I need to write? It doesn't come up in the database when I look in the software. ” try 27c080
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Kundi’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much for the designs @Telpherion!! Had the acrylics made by PlexiLaser in Germany for my KI PCB and they came out absolutely gorgeous :) image0.jpg
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “this guide makes it quite clear except for the blue circle, what exactly is being changed here? ” I cant see the Orange Circle. It's in Yellow. @TheDeath Do you have a knowledge of what's the difference…